Approximately 300 million years ago, during the Permian geological period, the region around Poltava (a city in Ukraine) dropped some 8000 feet and was encased in a geological layer. This layer was then subjected to high pressures from tectonic and geological processes. Due to the high temperatures and incredible pressure at these depths, all that was left of these sea waters was a 30 meter layer of dried salts. This layer of mixed salts is called Bischofite, in honor of Gustav Bischof, the German geologist that made this discovery.
Here are other interesting facts about Magnesium oil:
• Our bodies need Magnesium in large quantities, along with macro-minerals such as calcium, chloride, potassium, and phosphorus;
• It is the 11th most abundant mineral in our body, magnesium ions are found in every cell of our body;
• It is an element found in large stars as well, being the result of fusion between helium and neon;
• We need Magnesium for hundred of biochemical reactions, with an intake of 250 to 350 mg of Magnesium per day being essential for our well-being;
• The largest quantity of magnesium in the human body is found in the skeleton (about 60%), while the rest is in the muscle tissue (39%) and 1% is located around our cells;
Our pure Magnesium oil is taken straight from the extraction well without any processing. You won’t find a purer form of Magnesium anywhere. Our Magnesium is in the purest state and is ready to be used internally, as a Magnesium oil supplement, or in a transdermal application with lotions, balms, and creams. We just extract it as Mother Nature made it and provide it to you, for an improved state of health and well-being.